Steel is the load-bearing structural element in the area of architectural and structural steel construction. Professional know-how, monitoring of fabrication processes and well trained assembly personnel guarantee the highest quality.
This form of steel construction is produced depending on the requirement profile and the wishes of the architect.
- Bearing structure engineering and construction
- Load-bearing constructions for machines
- Projecting roof and roofing constructions
- Pipe bridges
- Stages, platforms, walkways
- Substructures for pipes
- Container construction (except pressurised containers)
Conventional hall construction in any size, from simple steel scaffolding to turnkey handover can be done. Moreover, designs developed in house guarantee the shortest assembly times.
Pipe and valve manufacture
Pipe manufacture with the associated mould and connector pieces for industrial uses or air engineering plants can be made in any order of magnitude.
Single or multi-draft design, with optional insulation.